Notifications allow you to stay up to date and respond to important messages in a timely manner.
Types of notifications
- Pop-up windows. Appear in the lower right corner of the screen if someone writes to the channel or chat that you participate in. If a colleague @mentions your name in the comment, you will also receive a pop-up notification.
To read the message, click on the pop-up notification.
If you do not want to receive pop-up notifications, you can always disable this feature in the user profile or in the channel settings.
- Push notifications from browser. If you allow QuickBPM to send you push notifications, you will be able to receive notifications about new messages or system events even when the browser window is minimized.
When somebody writes in a chat or in a channel in the Messages section, in the lower right corner of the screen you will see a pop-up window with the message text.
When you sign in to the system for the first time, QuickBPM will ask you to allow push notifications. You can easily enable or disable this feature in your browser settings.
- New message counters.
Message counters notify you about updates in channels and chats. However, on different system pages, they work differently.
- In the Messages section, next to the chat or channel name, you will see a red circle that shows the number of unread messages.
- On the main page. Next to the Messages, you will see the counter that shows the number of chats and channels with new messages.
- Next to the letter icon. In the upper right corner of any system page, you will also see the counter that shows the number of chats and channels with new messages.