To make it easier to navigate and work with tasks, they are grouped by type:
- My tasks - here you will see all the tasks for which you are responsible. If a colleague assigns you a new task, a red circle with a number will appear next to My Tasks.
- Assisting – this section displays tasks that require your participation at certain stages. A gray circle with a number inside indicates how many tasks you are assisting on.
- Assigned by me - all the tasks created by you are collected here.
You can filter your tasks and view them in a convenient manner:
1. Current. Use this option to view current tasks that require your immediate attention.
2. All. You will see a list of your current tasks, and the tasks that you/your colleagues have ever performed, sorted by the date.
If the name of the task is crossed out, it means that is has been completed.
Click on the task name to open its page. It contains all the necessary information: task description, attachments, deadlines, participants, author.