An App is an ELMA356 component, intended for working on certain activities of the company. With apps, you can organize customer management, automate standard document procedures, and so on.
You can add features to apps using ready-made templates, without programming.
In apps, users can add, store and view various data and use them in business processes.
An app can be created only in a workspace.
Apps allow you to:
- Create app items (entries).
- Configure forms for item creation, viewing, and editing pages.
- Generate an app item name from a template.
- Configure access to the app and its items.
- Model business processes.
- Add action buttons.
- Configure app item statuses, which can be changed in a business process or manually.
Change the list and order of apps in a workspace.
To learn more about apps, read these articles: